1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun clubs w/ ata

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Willsoldier54, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willsoldier54

Willsoldier54 TS Member

Hey, My name is Willl McLain and i used to shoot ATA a couple years ago back in high school but when i enlisted, I pretty much stopped because I didn't know where to go for a shoot. Im stationed in Fort Stewart GA and currently am deployed. When I get back, Im planning on starting up again. Does anyone know where a gun club is around Fort Stewart GA that has ATA shoots? Thank you.

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Looks like Forest City Gun Club is the closest. See link above.

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your service to our country.

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Thank you for your service. Thank you to your family.

Jay Spitz

5. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

Will, If you get to Middle Tenessee or Northeast Florida,

look me up, I'd like to buy you a couple of rounds. Thanks for all you do. Don Kerce

6. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Will: THANK YOU for your patriotism, if you get up to No. Ga. I belong to a small club where your first couple rounds are on me. Ross Puls

7. Willsoldier54

Willsoldier54 TS Member

Thank you guys for your advice. I still have about 7ish months left here before I am back. But Im glad i have a couple places to try now. And I appreciate all of your comments too. It is my pleasure.

8. Willsoldier54

Willsoldier54 TS Member

Thank you guys for your advice. I still have about 7ish months left here before I am back. But Im glad i have a couple places to try now. And I appreciate all of your comments too. It is my pleasure.

9. mike2010

mike2010 TS Member

Will,if you ever get to southeast Indiana,your day of shooting is on us,Thank You for all you have given to us as American's and to your family to.Remember if you ever get to southeast IN come and shoot with us(we'll even have a gun to use if needed),Thanks for your service Mike and The Brush Creek Team

10. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Willssoldier, sent you an email with my contact info. A weekend of Trap on me when you get back. Waiting to hear from you. HOOAH Jake

11. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

If you get up to North Georgia, I'll buy the last two rounds at the small gun club.

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.