1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Club's on sale

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rondl, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rondl

rondl Member

Gun Club

Gun Club shell on sale at Dicks for 4.98 a box in Virgina/NC. Not sure about other areas. Go to Dicks on line and look up weekly circular.

2. kevin a.

kevin a. Member

new york too

3. Crickets

Crickets Member

Look for coupons! If you have a $10 off coupon the cost is only $3.98 a box when you buy a case. They had top guns on sale the week before last and I bought a case, used a $10 off coupon then got another with my receipt, and kept getting them every time I went in. Bought 7 cases in 5 days. 39.98 a case! Bought 3 cases of 1180 fps 1 1/8oz pink shells and 3 cases of 1oz shells. We were in a Dicks yesterday and they had the coupons at the counter! - Didn't notice the gun clubs on sale. I'll check if they are on sale here tomorrow.

4. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

I stopped by but couldn't find the coupon anywhere in the store.

Do you have a way to take a picture of it so I could try to find it online? Is it a Dick's store coupon?

Thanks

5. Crickets

Crickets Member

coupons that I saw Sat. were on the counter back by the guns. It was a tablet, white, $10 Off Coupon is what it said. Didn't think of taking a picture, didn't grab one either cause i couldn't afford to buy anything. It was A Dick's coupon. Might be a NC thing

6. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

can someone post the discks newspaper ad. the store in ohio says 5.98 a box or 59.80 by the case and they know nothing about any 4.95 price motordoc

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

No coupon's here in Delaware..also, normally the Dick's coupons that I've seen exclude ammo, firearms, etc.

I was in the Christiana Mall store yesterday to buy the oversized folding chairs ($9.98) and the store was stocked with approx 30 + flats of Gun Clubs. Most were the 2-3/4 dr., 1-1/8 oz., 8's.

Curt

8. open choke

open choke TS Member

Kevin....where in NEw York are you? I'm on Long Island I havent been to a store this week but when I go online it says there is no circular and to check back soon.

If I can get this price I'm buying like 10 flats

9. kevin a.

kevin a. Member

rochester - open choke

10. dmccorki

dmccorki Member

Not on sale in Northern Va.

11. Crickets

Crickets Member

yes the $10 off coupons "say" they exclude Ammo.

12. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

someone please tell me where the original sale listing is that says 4.95 per box and i'll look for some coupon but we all need the regular ad first

13. open choke

open choke TS Member

I just called dicks the ones for 5 a box are the all purpose loads which are 20 shells a box 200 to a flat as the target loads are 25 to a box and 250 to a flat. So it boils down to either 24 cents for one and 25 cents a shell for the other no bargain there. Just buy it a flat at a time for 60 for 250 rounds

14. Virgil

Virgil Member

I bought Gun Club 12ga Sport Loads at Dick's in Clarksville, IN for $4.98/box of 25 yesterday. I always look to make certain that it is not a lousy box of 20. I did not see any coupons. As stated earlier, those $10 coupons almost always exclude ammo.

Virgil

15. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

u get dick at dicks

16. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

$62 a flat in Michigan

17. shootsome

shootsome Member

Lightning20ga said it all about Dicks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.