1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Clubs on Sale at Dicks.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nomderf, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

I heard that the shot used in these shells is SOFTER than true competition shells?

38-01615

STS = 6

GC = 2

2. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Old Smoker - yep great for practice but competition mm dunno?

38-01615

3. major146

major146 Member

Here is where you can get the $10 coupon for Dick's
    http://dnr.state.il.us/fish/digest/digest.pdf

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

5. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

someone with photoshop shouls alter the date. what a deal that would be??? I know really illegal but what a hoot happy halloween

6. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

It appears that the poster who announced the existence of the new $10 coupon in Knoxville has quietly deleted the post after being asked where the coupon could be found. Must have been a "need to know" thing that he doesn't think we have the need to know.

Morgan

7. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

I didn't know that Gun Clubs came in a 1200 FPS 1 1/8 oz. load of #8 shot. I bought 4 flats at Dick's last week.

Morgan

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

Morgan ... yep ... they got em.

http://www.remington.com/products/ammunition/shotshell/target/gun_club.asp

Now can somebody esplain the Remington deal with Dick's? I know that Dick's has a point program where ya spend enough and get a coupon worth cash at the store but I heard mention of some promo program with Remington threw the end of the year ... whats the scoop on it and does it include ammunition purchases or just gun purchases?

9. rwm12

rwm12 Member

Hoosier Daddy, how do you get the 10% off case price? The flyer reads $4.28 price per case on 10 boxes (flat).

10. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

I BOUGHT 2 FLATS OF "ALL PURPOSE" TODAY. 2.98 SALE PRICE MINUS 10% FOR CASE PRICE MINUS 10 DOLLAR COUPON. CAME OUT TO 2.20 A BOX OF 20. THESE 1 OZ WORK WELL FROM THE 16. I ALSO USE THEM FOR SPORTING WHERE I JUST TAKE 5 BOXES INSTEAD OF 4 IN MY BAG.

11. rwm12

rwm12 Member

Picked up two flats of Gun Clubs at $42.80 each less $10.00 coupon expiring today. Thanks for the information.

12. major146

major146 Member

Went to Dicks today and got 20 boxes for $3.25 each including tax. I used the $10 coupon and bought it in 10 box cases. The place to get the coupon is as follows.
    http://dnr.state.il.us/fish/digest/digest.pdf
    It expires today so be quick.
    Terry

13. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Just picked up 2 flats of the Rem. All-Purpose at Dick's. They were also on sale in my area for $2.98/box (20-round boxes). They knocked off 10% for buying the flats and cheerfully accepted the $10 coupon. It ended up coming to $21.80/flat ($2.89/25 shells including tax). Best price I could find on lead shot in SW Michigan area was $41.95/bag. I did the math on reloading 1-oz. loads with Red Dot, TGT wads & Rem. primers. Would you believe almost $5.00/box? Wow! ....Rick

14. lumper

lumper TS Member

I'm gonna have to travel to Dicks in the next couple of days to see if they will do the 10% off flat and the sale price ... dang I could end up trying to get enough to last me 6 or 9 months.

15. gashole

gashole TS Member

If you go to the website shown at the bottom of the cash register receipt and complete their survey you will get another $10 coupon at the end of the survey.

16. lumper

lumper TS Member

GasHole ... I just took that survey with from a receipt from over a week ago and still got the coupon. The only problem is the coupon specifically states not good for ammunition. I'm still going to give it a try anyway.

17. gashole

gashole TS Member

lumper - Mine does too, but I've used them several times before and never been denied.

18. lumper

lumper TS Member

Dang .... I printed me off 4 or 5 copies of that coupon and If it works I could get me a flat of STS or AA's for $48 bucks a flat at and get me 5 flats over the course of a couple of weeks and then get that Remington rebate card and the Dicks rewards coupons as well and if I take those into account as spending cash that could actually relate back to and average into the cost of the original flats to about $40 a flat for STS or AA's.

Dang ... this is like higher knowledge math to figure out the cheapest deals and such but it is possible to still shoot cheap and to think if for those 5 flats of shells at $40 a flat if I sell the hulls for 3 cents a piece that could drop the price to about $35 a flat for STS or AA's ... hell how can Dicks stay in business selling flats of STS or AA's for $35 a flat?

19. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Tennessee Residents can still get the "$10 off a $50 purchase" coupons good until 12/31/2007 out of the Tennessee Fishing Regulations booklet for 2007 (at back of booklet). Wal-Mart sporting goods departments generally have them on their main counter. It is good for ammo (used about 15 of them so far).

If anyone needs 16 gauge Remington Game Loads in 7 1/2's DSG has a good deal on them. Their price was $4.49 per box with a NEW price of $4.18 per box before the 10% off per case and before the $10 off a $50 coupon. Actually the 16 gauge Remington Game Loads are currently cheaper than the 12 and 20 gauge on sale.

I am not the poster from Knoxville (disclaimer).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.