1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Clubs on sale at Dick's

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by straightshooter1, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Gun Clubs on sale at Dick

Can't tell you how many times I've seen this title on a new thread.

So, it's my turn to let you know that Dick's, at least the ones here in the TampaBay area, have Gun Clubs on sale again.

The price? Only $6.99 per box. The sign says "save Two dollars per box" off the regular price.

$6.99 for Gun Clubs? On sale? Regular price $8.99?

Not me!

Bob

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

That is the price (8.99) for STS and Nitros here in the Denver metro area.

Gotta be an error.

They put GC on sale this week for $5.48, which is 50 cents more than the last time they went on sale.

I noticed the Remington Sport Loads at WalMarte' have been reduced to the same price as Win and Fed (22.97).

3. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

4.98 Minnesota

4. straightshooter1

I even checked their Weekly Circular for this area and they do, sure enough, say that GCs are "on sale" for two bucks off-$6.99. Regular-$8.99.

I bought something else (not shells) and used their feedback to get a $10 coupon and to tell them what I thought of their "sale' on GCs.

I hope someone in their hierarchy just made an error, but, ....

Bob

5. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

They probably will not let you use the coupon for shotgun shells. Every time I have received any type of coupon for Dick's it always says at the bottom that ammunition is excluded.

6. straightshooter1

That's true, but, sometimes I find something there that is on sale (for real) and I use their coupon for that.

Bob

7. Texas Yankee

Texas Yankee Member

Right now in east Texas we have Wichester and Federal 1oz shells at Acadamy for $3.99 a box. I got 10 flats for singles and first shot on doubles.

8. DaveXT

DaveXT Member

In the Pittsburgh area Dick's, Gun Clubs are $5.48 (used to be $4.99). Their regular price now at $8.99. Each week they seem to be on sale for $6.99 except when they drop lower.

Dave

9. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

DICKS suck

10. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Such a deal, I understand ice is on sale in Internal Falls in February. But you can only get a 100 tons at a time.

Phil Berkowitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.