1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun clubs near Nashville?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tron, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I'll be in the Nashville area in the 21st of this month. Any good places to shoot Skeet, Trap or Sporting Clays? I really don't care which clay game.

Joe

2. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

The Nashville gun club has everything you are looking for. ( Clay Target Center )

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

The Tennessee Clay Target Complex in Nashville is holding one of
    the big sporting clays events of the year starting on April 18 and running through the 21st: The Gamaliel Cup. Nearly all the top sporting clays shooters in the country will be there.

You should bring one of your 391's a couple chokes, and join them if you can.
    The trap fields are separate from the sporting clays field so it's possible there will still be trapshooting, but considering how many shooter are going to be there, they may be using those fields for some of the sporting clays events.
    If you're only going to be able to shoot Sunday, you should be able to shoot the
    practice field, possibly the 5-stand, and some of the special events like the
    "long bird" competition or the "make-a-break" - assuming they are holding them.

4. archangel

archangel Member

Nashville gun club. Visited a few weeks ago and shot bunker trap for two days. The staff was great. Mike

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Tron, the Gamaliel Cup is the 18th thru the 21st. Lots of subgauge events, 5 stand, and specials to shoot. The Main is Sat. and Sun. If you're there look me up. We'll be in the camp ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.