1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun clubs in Maryland

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by krieghoffkrusher, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

relocating to Maryland (waldorf area) and was wondering what clubs were around to shoot trap and/or sporting clays. What nights do they shoot? Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Just to name 2 trap clubs that I shoot at in MD..

From Waldorf to Millington (MD & Delaware State Shoots): 90 miles

From Waldorf to Carney (n/o Balto): 66 miles

Some of the local Terrapins that visit TS.com will chime and add more.

Curt - Delaware

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

There are also Prince George's County Trap & Skeet, Big Foot and Metro. All probably within 35 miles of Waldorf.
    --- Chip King ---

4. gvsteveMD

gvsteveMD TS Member

Dupont Fish & Game in Millington. Skeet and two trap fields. Open to public wed 10-2pm and sun 10-4pm.

5. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

Thanks guys. Rebel, Lock raven shoots till 9 only on thursdays is what you saying? Saturday and Sunday in the mornings?

Chip King, thanks for the clubs that are near by. Any idea when they shoot?

6. chipking

chipking TS Member

I'm not real sure on the times but I know Metro usually has Thursday afternoon shoots. If you Google Maryland Trapshooting you can go to the Maryland Associations home page for contact info on the clubs. My club Northern Virginia Gun Club is just across the Nice bridge in King George VA. we are open every Wednesday from 4pm until 8pm in the summer for practice and usually every Sunday (unless exempted by a match) starting at 1pm. We are about 45 miles and a $3 toll south of you so come and shoot with us.

--- Chip King ---

7. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Metro Gun Club is IN Waldorf. I like shooting there. PG County is probably 25 miles give or take. Both places are great to shoot at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.