1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Clubs around Raleigh N.C. ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by slide action, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Can someone tell me the location of any Trap Shooting Clubs around Raleigh North Carolina?--Thanks

2. sixten38

sixten38 Member

Durham County Wildlife Club is in Morrisville NC has trap skeet and 5 stand and has open to the public hours on the weekends. Deep River sporting clays about 30 minutes south of Raleigh, drakes landing sporting clays in fuquay varina south of Raleigh. Google them they all have websites.

3. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

The Buckhorn Gun Club has a registered shoot this weekend.....

They are near Mebane NC..

FRedmon

4. gnunn

gnunn TS Member

Charlie Brown Club in Kittrell. 3 Trap ranges and 1 skeet range. Call me for more info 252-438-0283

5. shaggist

shaggist Member

'claytargetsonline.com' will give you the location of most of the clubs in NC that have a claytarget discipline. Some are skeet only, some trap only, some sporting clays only, and some a combination of some or all of these types.'tarheeltrap.com' gives up-to-the-minute info about trap shoots past and shoots coming up(thanks to Freddie). There's more than enough going on to keep you busy.

6. lboh

lboh Member

Watauga Gun Club is 2.5 hours from parts of Raleigh / Durham in the mountains and has a monthly shoot. It's also generally 10 - 15 degrees cooler than off the mountain.

tarheeltrap.com will have the details. Usually a 300 target program, but this month is the 2 day Glenn Miller marathon, 800 targets over Saturday and Sunday.

7. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Durham Wildlife is the closest place to shoot trap. It's no more than 15 minutes from Raleigh, depending on where in Raleigh you are and what the
    traffic is. Open hours are 11 to 3 on Saturday and 1 to 5 on Sunday.

8. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

Ok I will put plug in for Gastonia Park and Rec.....open 7 days wk....2.5hrs from Raleigh off I85S

9. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replys and info!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap clubs open to public in nc