1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

gun clubs around Pendleton, oregon

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljutic231, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

I need a list of the gun clubs around Pendleton, Oregon. Trap, Skeet, Sproting clays?

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

FarmerD should be able to help you if he spots this. I have been to trap clubs in Yakima and Walla Walla, WA and I know there are small clubs further east of Pendleton in small towns off I-84 but can't nail them down for you....Bob Dodd

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

The Hermiston Club is near Umatilla, on the north side of I-84. You can see it as you drive past. I've been past it many times but have never seen it open. My faulty memory tells me it is about 20 miles or so west of Pendleton. The La Grande Club is just off the south/east exit of I-84, about 45 miles east of Pendleton. Again, I have never seen it open, but have driven past many times. As Bob says, there is a club at Walla Walla. Many years ago I went to college near there, and my faulty memory tells me that it was about 30-40 miles north of Pendleton. I think I have seen a sign for a trap club in Baker City, near the golf course on the south side of town. Baker City is about 90 miles south and east of Pendleton on I-84. There is a club on the west outskirts of Ontario, about 160 miles east on I-84. Also there is a club in Hood River, about 110 miles west.

4. abiezer

abiezer Guest

I've talked to FarmerD a while back,
    he told me he shoots at Connell a lot.
    I shoot out at Rattlesnake,near the tri-cites,benton city area.
    we have trap,skeet,continental,and sporting.
    http://www.tcsa.info/Shotgun.htm
    Come on up and see us.

5. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Hermiston Gun club 7 miles West of Hermiston off I-84. Shoots Thursday evenings, Saturday at 1300, and Sunday at 1000.

Pilot Rock gun club, about 15 miles South of Pendleton off HWY 395, Saturdays

Rattle Snake, off I-80 West of Richland at Benton City Washington.

Union, La Grande, Baker City Oregon all have gun clubs with fine fellows than can shoot damn good. BRGII

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
gun clubs near pendleton or
pendleton gun club
pendleton gun clubs

pendleton oregon trap club address

trap pendleton oregon