1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Clubs $4.98 at Dick's

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by revbook, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revbook

revbook Member

Gun Clubs $4.98 at Dick

They are on sale again!

2. trucker1

trucker1 TS Member

Picked up 10 flats sunday $4.98 plus tax.A pretty good deal.Bakersfield,CA
    Jim

3. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

cleveland they are on sale again 4.98. even had a 10 dollar coupon they let me use. 3.98. can not beat that with a stick

4. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Any of you in the Ashland, Ohio area, FinFeatherFur has a monthly special on Top Guns for $46.99 but limit of 3 flats per customer! Tom Rhoads

5. goneracin

goneracin TS Member

Must be a regional thing. Went to my local Dicks yesterday and they had nothing

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Plenty here in Delaware at the $4.98 price....and no sales tax!!

Curt

7. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Any info on Dicks in sunny and warm FL.?? I am on the east coast!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks-Dennis.

8. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

4.98 here in Charlotte, NC...............plenty on the shelf

9. redsoxshooter

redsoxshooter TS Member

Hey Dennis I picked up five cases last sunday in Orlando but I think the sale is over. What club do you shoot out of?
    Dennis

10. Danny870

Danny870 Member

I went to six diffrent stores in maryland only found 16 box's of 7.5 out of all six stores

11. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Dennis,

There are three Dick's stores in SE Florida. Wellington, Plantation & Pembroke Pines. A search will get you exact inffo & locations.

Eric

12. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Lafayette Indiana had 30 boxes of 7.5's I picked up ten. They throw away the cartons so you end up with 10 loose boxes. I don't get it, the Gun clubs come 10 to a carton, the advertised sale is for 10 boxes at a time, but you have to carry them out in single boxes. Good Price though.

13. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

I bought three flats from Dunhams for the same price.. They will match Dick's

They lost my transaction and told me my debit card didn't clear. I had to leave my 30 boxes of merchandise at the register. I was told my account was over the limit- it was not- they ran my card three times. evidently without hitting the retry button?

Called my credit union and they proved Dunhams was paid.

Argued for an hour. With my cell phone on speaker with the main corporate office of Dunhams, Dunhams of Flint, and my credit union.

Come Monday I will have my three flats with a 15 percent discount. As soon as Corporate can find the 158.36 they misplaced.

They claim no one is to blame, it is just the system, I asked them who owns the system, they did not want to answer the question.

Three flats came out to 158.36 minus 23.75 = 134.61

134.61 for three flats. I pick them up Monday

Kenny Uhlbeck

14. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I would not go into a dicks if they were giving them away!

15. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

i picked up a few today and used a cupon as well making them 4.21/box cant even reload 1 1/8 oz that cheap

16. james25889

james25889 Member

I wasn't going to tell anybody but what the hell you can go to plasticjungle.com and buy dicks giftcards for 15% off of face value so you would save an additional 15% off anything you purchase.

http://www.plasticjungle.com/gift-card/Dicks-Sporting-Goods

17. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Went to my local Dick's Sporting Goods after work tonight............
    The clerk explained that they were basically sold out within 2 days after the sale started, on Remington Gun Club shells at $4.98 / box of 25.

However - he also told me that they are able to do a special order on 10 cases or more ; still at the sale price. I placed my order for 20 flats, and used $120 worth of gift cards that I had left from the last sale, when Dick's had a rebate program from Remington. My final price (tax included) came to $46.43 per flat ; $4.64 per box of 25.

With the price of lead skyrocketing, as well as the projected increases in powder prices, I cannot justify my personal time to reload, when I can buy shells at less than $5.00 a box.

For those who may have trouble finding stock on the shelf at their local Dick's, this special order program may suit your needs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.