1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Club Shells at Dick's

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by K80433SC, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

I was doing some other shopping this afternoon, and stopped in at the Dick's sporting goods store in my area. Out of curiosity, I went to the ammunition display...........

They were selling Remington Gun Club target loads for $5.48 / box, plus tax. The only catch was that you had to buy them in 10-box increments -- as you would when purchasing a flat, anyway.

I snapped up 5 flats in rather short order.

Funny how $5.48 / box (now) seems cheap for new shells.

.....just like gasoline for $2.99 / gal. makes us run to the pumps -- thinking we got a "deal" !

2. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

...and that shell "deal" ends tomorrow, 8 March.

They are $4.48 a box (times 10) if you have a coupon(s).

Morgan

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

That would have been $5.28 a box for him since he could only use 1 coupon and he bought 5 flats or is this coupon magical and takes $10 off each flat?

4. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

" That would have been $5.28 a box for him since he could only use 1 coupon and he bought 5 flats or is this coupon magical and takes $10 off each flat?"

You don't need magic. Take a friend and a hand full of coupons. Three trips through the line and three out the door and you have 6 flats at $45 each. Do it again at the Dick's on the other side of town (or the same one a couple days later) and you can easily double it.

Morgan

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Buckeye Outdoors here in Ohio at I-70 and US route 40 Winchester Super Targets 3 dram 1 1/8th oz 7 1/2s $48.95 per flat plus tax.

You Heard it from me.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.