1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

gun club fight

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by german, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. german

german TS Member

this Saturday , may 30 , the great shoot out will take place between the Red Necks of Fleetwood Pa. and the fat Dutchmen of Trexlertown Pa. at Rural Sports men , come join the fight , still room to sign up , practice traps will be open

Bernhard Porzig

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Are you offering odds? Is this a Challenge Shoot? Money on the table or just bragging rights? I bet the food will be good. To all shoot well. Fred

3. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

What happens if some of us "coal crackers " show up to shoot ?

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Ya'll need some Texuns up 'ar ta referee?

5. german

german TS Member

for the coal crackers we would have to open an extra category , Mod. 12's only , the Texans we do not need , have plenty of want to bee cowboys in Pa.

6. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

I'm out, don't have any mod 12's. Maybe next year I'll join the club at fleetwood and become a redneck coal cracker,learn to talk like I lived in Berks County ?

Then I wouldn't be a hillbilly anymore ?

I think you should allow Texan's, the're very good people and trap shootin hippie only wanted to referee

7. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

crab, thanks for the kind words, but on second thought I might not feel at home there, Ya know, some of the folks round them parts talk kinda funny, got some kinda acksent that is hard for us South'ners to figger out what ya are tryin ta say. I'm more of a "ya'll" guy, not much of a "Youse guys" kinda feller. Ya'll have fun now ya heah.

8. german

german TS Member

9. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I predict a win for the guys from Trexlertown. Everybody knows that no-neck fat guys are the best shooters. "Eat your way to higher scores", is their motto; never mind they make the best Lebanon Bologna.

Have a great time.....& bust 'em all.....mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.