1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

gun club dicks rebates

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by maclellan1911, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

has anyone recieved the dicks gun club rebates yet? Im going on 12 weeks with nothing. Does anyone know how to check up on it?

2. G-12

G-12 TS Member

I sent one rebate form Sept 20th. I received the check December 10th. I sent another reate form Oct 15th. I received the check December 23rd. I called the rebate company the first week in December to inquire about the service. The woman said the checks were delayed because of the "volume" of requests.
    There was a phone number on the back of the rebate form you can call to inquire. Good luck!
    Ben

3. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

check the Remington web site , I think thats where I found the no. to call and check on statis of rebate.

4. zinger

zinger Member

I just got my check this week. It's been probably at least 8 or more weeks since I sent it in.

5. tbuster

tbuster Member

I was in Green Bay for a game in September and three of us purchased thirty flats and we just got our rebate checks last week. I did call about a month ago and they asked for our phone numbers and said that they were in the process but it would be awhile. Just a little lag time.

6. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

I tried something else. They didn't have a full flat so I asked for a rain check. They never called but when I stopped in they had a flat and I took it to the counter with my rain check. The guy who had originally filled it in had written down $4.99/box on the rain check (the price after rebate). They rang them up at $4.99 and I just threw the rebate thing away. I know, I should have sent it in but I didn't. Price is the same.

7. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

I sent mine out yesterday. I bought a total of 7 flats. It will probably be several months before mine arrives.

Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.