1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Club Courtesy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by birdie, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdie

birdie TS Member

Why is it that the same courtesy is not offered the last squads of an event being offered to the first squads? I have seen and had this happen several times now; the last squads are shifted to other traps, have personnel picking up shells while shooting, or have personnel loudly discussing what they are going to do next. Personnel also resets traps for doubles or calls for next squads for the next event. This is not fair play we all pay the same to shoot targets without all the interruptions whether we are shooting first squads, middle, or last squads.

Viki

2. C1

C1 Member

I bet at most clubs if something is bothering you and you ask to have it fixed in a NICE voice, they will fix whatever is nagging you. The squad I shoot with shoots last sometimes and they do reset, pickup shell, talk loudly, call squads and other assorted distractions. Sometimes we stop and ask to have it fixed and sometimes we just suck it up and shoot. Just remember, if you don't ask it to be fixed it most likely won't. AND you can't blame missed targets on someone else who may not have a clue that they are bothering you.

Remember I said ask NICE!!

Gary Riecke

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Just ask them to stop, they will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.