1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Cleaning Tool/NEW

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by phirel, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phirel

phirel TS Member

Sometimes strange ideas just appear in my mind. Yesterday at a discount store I noticed a sale on electric tooth brushes. Well I bought a soft bristle one to clean my gun and the thing works great. Just dip the brush into a solvent and let the thing work on hard to reach places. It will splatter just a little bit.

Now, my next idea is to get another electric tooth brush to use with soap and water to scrub out any splatters I get on my shirt from the gun cleaning electric toothbrush.

Pat Ireland

2. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

And just a thought... Buy one more to brush your teeth..........Just Kidding

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Pat, you could do as others do, and use your wife's toothbrush on your guns

Just don't get caught. I think she would probably frown on that.

You know how narrow minded those women can get? ;-)

Hauxfan!

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I've seen ads on TV for "sonic cleaning brushes" for tile grout, chrome wheels, et cetera. It was bound to expand from the tooth cleaning to other applications. BTW, did you know the tooth brush was invented right here in Oregon? Sure enough; had it been anywhere else, they'd have named it a "Teeth Brush!".....Bob Dodd

6. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

Pat,

Now that one should have been in the thread that ran a couple of weeks ago, -"You know you're a trap shooter if...". you buy a brand new electric tooth brush for your gun. I can just hear Jeff Foxworthy saying it.

all the best,
    john

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.