1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun cleaning advice from ZARA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

It's the new Zarbama Barrel-Out. It'll choke to till you throw it up

2. JACK

This device you describe in words may be something you adapted from a XXX site. Put up a picture so we can see where you been on your puker.

And speaking of XXX, I was at some site the other day (some usual one, Creators.com I believe) and up popped a full screen warning form Microsoft. (Supposedly) It was a "Click here" to obtain an anti-spyware anti virus in order to contain/delete a XXX site and two viruses. One was a Trojan and the other I cannot remember. I did not click, but as in many of these cases now the X to delete a virus is often the agreement to have it enter. The anti-virus logo was a composite of Microsoft shield and AVG logo. I was between a rocka nd a hard place and closed up shop and set AVG in motion and sure enough the next day AVG found a Trojan and isolated in the penalty box.

It may have been a true microsoft warning, but it looked rudimentary some. I'm pretty sure it was a huge fake disguised to make you invite it in.

Zara "Show us some pipe"!

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

How someone can get through life without owning a vice is beyond me. No wonder why you support a liberal.

4. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

I put up with a cheap vise in my shop for years; finally last week I sprang for a proper Wilton Machinist's model at 105 pounds. "That'll hold a barrel" I said to myself as I hefted it onto the stand, "I'll bolt it down properly tomorrow." A couple of days later it fell on my foot. Man, talk about hurt! The X-rays say it's OK but it doesn't feel like it.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Neil

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Neil, what's the statistical probability of that happening twice in your lifetime?

And, that looks painful.....

[​IMG]

6. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

It's not happening twice, BMP.

Neil

7. 101voodoo

101voodoo TS Member

Zara, which holder did you get?

Jim

8. sixten38

sixten38 Member

MTM Gun Vise link above takes you to it, would this be the wonder vise?

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

X-ray huh? If that second toe isn't broke, I'll vote for barry hussein in '12!

10. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I dropped a planer on my toe while I was trying to bolt it down. Broke the toe bone lengthwise. I bet Neil really didn't want to take off his sock.

11. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Wait a minute there Zara! Don't you have your wife clean the guns in the house? Why, right after the missus get done chewing the fat off'n the buffalo hides she knows that her next task if I have been shooting is to clean any and all guns that have been fired. I was going to have her get a part-time job until she retires next year, but then I figured that with the full-time job that would cut into her loading and gun cleaning time! RG

12. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Neil, can you make some sort of graph to display the price of vise vs. injury probability? I think that would be helpful.

13. JACK

FL Jer. All those Lawyers tthat chase these things live in MN. I'll put up a list if you like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.