1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Gun Cleaning Accesories for sale!!!$$!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by WoodsonEnt, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

0   0   0

Was going thru inventory and found a few items to sell before shooting season. First item is Shooter's Choice grease. This grease is in a 10cc syringe and is $6.00 (Gander Mountain is $9.99). Other items are brushes by Hoppe's. The Bronze 12 gauge brush is $2.00 each and the Tornado is $3.00 each. Both brushes are 12 gauge and have 5/16-24 threads. Shipping for 1-3 items is $2.50. Shipping for 4 or more items is $5.00. We accept credit/debit cards, PayPal, and check. We also carry a large amount of other cleaning accesories. We have cleaning rods by: Woodson Enterprises, Dewey, and Pro-Shot. We stock jags, patches, brushes, etc. We carry cleaning accesories for all shotguns and rifle calibers .17-.416.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    Phone: (270) 804-5454
  2. JACK

JACK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I love those grease syringes. Makes me feel like a "gun Doctor" when injectin my break opne gun.

pb
  3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

0   0   0

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.