1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

gun cases?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AveragEd, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I bought a new combo and want a fitted case for it. I have four Warwick cases and would really like another but Jeremy has not returned my telephone call from several days ago. I don't know if they are still making cases and don't want to pester him. Any suggestions?

I Googled all sorts of gun case searches but came up empty for that type of case except for Americase and a few fairly exotic ones. The gun manufacturer (Beretta) told me they have such a combo case on their website but it has a 32" barrel length limit. I know I've seen a few mentioned on here but of course can't recall the names.

Thanks for any help!

Ed

2. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

I bought a Warwick at WI St shoot two weeks ago.

Very happy with it.

Number on the case is 866-868-9410.

SW

3. AveragEd

That's the number I called. I hope they get back with me but I did email Colorado Cases for prices and availability.

Ed

4. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi averaged, at colorado custom cases we build two combo cases

1.)our classic-2 case has 2 barrel compartments, a compartment for the reciever, a compartment for the forearm, and a compartment with a lid for accesssories. the barrels lay on the side in this case. this is our thinnest, most compact case.

2.)our mach-2 case has two compartments for the barrels, a compartment for the reciever, a compartment for the forearm, and a compartment with a lid for accessories. the barrels stand up in this case. the mach-2 is a little deeper and handles large or unusal stock dimentions.
    regular price on either case is $350.00 plus shipping. either case is on sale now for $325.00 delivered to the lower 48 states.this is a limited time offer subject to change at any time.
    <a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=tscomcase007.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    inside a mach-2 with optional embroidery

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=Picture010.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    outside of mach-2

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=bowensecond002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    ouside of classic-1 same as classic-2 but a little narrower. sorry about the dust.

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=bowensecond004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    inside of classic-1 with optional embroidery. classic-2 is simular with extra barrel channel.

thanks for the kind words john! doug

5. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi averaged, i did not recieve your email. please send again or call thanks doug jd28hd@aol.com (573)286-9905

6. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

I have a Warwick and a Colorado. Both are super cases, and well made.

7. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

Ed:

I have a brand new Warwick combo case (Aluminum) I won at Paul's memorial shoot in April. Will sell for $225.00 plus shipping.

Dick Gries

8. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Hey Ed, Congrats on the new combo. Did you opt for Beretta or the Caesar Guerini?

Dale

9. AveragEd

Beretta.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.