1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Cases for Trap Guns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dave P, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Where does one buy a gun case for a 32" barrel plus an extended choke and the same thing for a 34" barrel? I know Beretta has a 56" double but that's not what I want.. Can anyone help? Just want a softside to go to the club and back. Thanks Dave

2. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

What kind of case and what is the purpose? Air travel? Hard case? Soft case? Is it just for transport in your car?

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I purposely bought the Browning BT99 cases (1015). I then shaved the height of the support blocks so that closed, one case will hold a BT, 90T, Superposed and Citori... regardless of which gun I choose to shoot, the case will accomodate it.

Just an idea...

Jay

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I found that the person who bought out Warwick makes a great case for all around use.

5. knukes

knukes Member

I'll have new riveted construction hard sided trap cases available shortly. Check out my website to see skeet case examples. These cases are similar to NASCO cases with what I think are improvements to the construction and materials. I can build whatever you want. Let me know if you are interested.

Kerry Newcomer
    BF Cases

6. leadvail

leadvail Member

DaveP,

Last week I wanted a hard case for a TM1 34" but it is 35" W/ choke installed. Just tough enough for the back of the truck to head to the range, not airline or safari use. I found this one last week and am extremely pleased with what I got for the price, shipping was free. Has room for choke and pfs boxes. I put a Perazzi and ATA sticker on it and it made a wonderful Mothers Day gift.

Anyway, just make your measurements as you have done and then do the reseach what the interior measurments are before you order. Bet you can find one, Bob

7. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Americase.com

8. RAScott

RAScott Member

Call Mick At marmick cases i have an older warwick case and loved it. i now have an americase but they are pretty heavy for everyday use. 877-962-6233
    ill see if i can post a picture of one

Bob S

9. RAScott

RAScott Member

rascott_2008_030313.jpg

Marmick cases 877-962-6233

10. teddytheyorkie

teddytheyorkie TS Member

I just got one of the cases from HiGrade guns $120.00 plus shipping. It fits my unsingle with a 32"barrel and extended choke.
    teddytheyorkie_2009_2505.jpg

teddytheyorkie_2009_25051.jpg

Mark H

11. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Beretta has just come out with some 56 inch zipper cases that are lined pretty thick and will hold long barreled trap guns nicely but they are new and I am having trouble finding anyone who has them in stock. .......Uncle Sam, Pa.

12. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

The problem with a zippered case is when someone folds it in half. The zipper always fails at the fold. Just thinking out loud... Jim

13. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sorry to be so late in responding to you guys with your much appreciated suggestions. My original post neglected to include "soft side full zipper(if possible). I haven't found one yet but am looking at a few. Beretta at Gamaliel's looks like a winner in a single 54".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.