1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

gun case

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by highway, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highway

highway Member

Would anyone care to give a recommendation for a double gun case (either assem. or disassem) for two SxS's with 28 inch barrels. I would actually like to have both a hard case and a soft case depending on what I was doing. I'm not sure gages would matter, but they are a 12 and a 20 and I think new cases are in order.

Thanks

Roger

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

A Negrini. looks similar to this
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Bwana64

Bwana64 Member

Night Train Luggage in Houston will custom make a break-down soft case for you if you just provide the measurements. I had one with a shoulder strap, pocket for choke tubes, and my initials done.

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I will be buying this case when I get the funds up. I do have the double rifle case and use it for any shipping I need to do. They are great cases.

Cabela's sells this case called Bullet Proof and its gotten great ratings when tested for protecting your gun. They even ran a truck over it.

IK-226578 is the Cabela's cat #. It will take 2 shotguns broken down and is a lockable case for airlines and shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.