1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun case question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 686beretta, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

I have a gun case that I bought back in the late 80's that really needs to be reupholstered and updated. Just wondering has anybody done this? Is it better to buy a new case rather than go through with my plan? Can most upholstery places handle this? Any thoughts or questions would be appreciated.

2. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Give Kerry Newcomer at BF Cases a call or e-mail to find out if it would be worth refurbishing. Since he also builds cases I would think that he could redo the inside to exactly what you want if you want.

If the link above does not work, Phone: 406-728-4950,
    e-mail I think?: info(at)bfcases.com change the (at)to @

Jason

3. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

4. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

5. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

What brand of case is it?? Maybe the maker will do the work for a fair price.. Worth a phone call.

6. knukes

knukes Member

Beretta 686,

If it is a rivet constructed case airline I can rebuild the interior. If it is an Americase, check on their warranty. If it is a light duty Browning or other luggage case, it is probably not worth the cost of repair and shipping.

Kerry Newcomer
    BF Cases

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.