1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Case Needed - Which one for K-80?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steven R. Scheib, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

I have an older Americase 2 gun case, but it will not work with the new custom stock that I have for my K-80. The stock is one of the new roll over combs type that you see Halan Campbell using. This thing will in no way fit into my existing case. What and who makes a case to fit it? Will sell my Americase, also. Steve

2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Recomend going to the Americase web site and look around, no better case for the money.

Ronbo

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Pelican!!!!...nothing tougher...

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I've got the same problem. My comb and rib are so high now. They don't fit my case any longer. I really don't want to spend a ton of money on a case. Are there any inexpensive cases out there that will fit, other than cheap plastic?

5. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hey steve i can make anything you need. colorado custom cases are made in linn creek, mo now. we have the shop set up and running. usual delivery time is 10-14 days let me know what will work for you. also all cases are on sale now! doug hubbart. (573) 286-9905 or jd28hd@aol.com chopper is doing great!

6. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I just recently received my Colorado custom case. Excellent! I am very pleased. Check them out. Jake

7. spritc

spritc Active Member

You should look at the Warwick cases, whether aluminum or cordura. I had a cordura for a while before selling the shotgun and I really liked the forearm off feature like the Americase. If you need something more substantial you can't beat Warwick's aluminum case nor can you beat their prices.

Steve

Come to think of it, the guy never paid me for the case!

8. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Thank you all. I have checked on all cases. I appreciate the feedback. Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.