1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Cart or Range Cart?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Hivoltfl, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thinking about a gun cart or Range cart for trap events, anyone got one they might want to part with? PM me.

Rick

2. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ok dont look like there is an abundance of them for sale, I did a search on the TS links and found one, can anybody that has one steer me to a good one or make recomendations good or bad about them?

Thanks

Rick

3. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

they are about 150 dollars. I bought a used stroller off of Craig's list and by the time I bought the gun holders from "rugged gear"-- the only place that I could find them-- I almost had the price of their stroller conversion. Don't buy the one with the swivel front wheel. It's too hard to push. Use the fixed wheel. motordoc

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

I got a stroller for 20, and gun mounts from the RV store like they put on quads, used a couple 1 lb powder bottles with can coziez inside on the muzzle end........Perfect!

HM

5. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

0   0   0

Bought one from rugged gear nice but $200 ,was at Cabelas last sunday same cart

but in black $149

mollyone

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

0   0   0

According to rugged gears website, the two gun fixed front wheel model is $154.99. The castor model is $174.99. They are coming out soon with a 4 gun model, but no price available on that.

ec90t

7. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks guys I ordered the one from Cabelas, looks very much like the rugged gear one and had the no-flat tires for a little less money, had good reviews, will be here the 12th,

FlaLagarto see you at the State shoot? look forward to meeting you.

Rick

8. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I bought a Rugged Gear cart off Craigslist for $80 brought to my home.

While the fellow was there, I found out he shot Sporting, had bought a Clays cart, and had not been to Tenn Clay Target Complex in several years. I invited him to come back. I got a nearly new cart cheap, and maybe a new friend at TCTC.

9. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm thinking about building one out of a Bag Boy Magnum golf cart I don't use any more...

10. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I thought about that, I had made one up for fishing once, sold it right after using it the first time, guess old age and lazy has caught up on me.

Rick

11. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I built one out of a pull type golf cart that a friend gave me. I used stuff laying around the shop. I bought 2 ATV gun holders from Cabela's. I think I have about $35.00 invested in it. It's ugly as hell, but so am I...and it sure is handy for when the Queen Bee shoots sporting clays with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
gun cart wagon
gun carts for sale
gun range cart
gun range carts
idpa shooting range carts
range cart

shooting range carts for sale

used rugged gear sporting clays shooting carts for sale