1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Carrying man ends stabbing spree

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Michael Gregory, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    Here on "Hillary signs away our gun rights day" I'm betting the lame stream media convenienly misses this story. This WAS up on drudge report for a while. Mike

2. The Stive

The Stive Member

Those people are thankful for the man with the gun. It was good that he got
    the man with the knife to drop his weapon. I might have shot him and then been
    in a lot of trouble. John

3. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I heard about this yesterday.Great idea posting it here Mike. One more example of just how CCW does work. If you have time to plunk around, stuff like this is pretty common. Loser causes trouble, citizen pulls gun, everything stops.Usually no blood is ever spilled, so no one ever finds out. Stats say something like 95% of situtations end without anyone getting hurt. This wack job just happened to start it before anyone had a chance to stop him. Probably killed ABC to report this.

4. TD1958

TD1958 Member

I think that if all of the states would allow open carry or at least not be so stringent about the concealment you would see alot a reduction in crime. I personnally don't carry all of the time because of the difficulty in concealing my choice of weapons. Just sayn, Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.