1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

gun carrier and shell carrier

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hdbrs, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hdbrs

hdbrs Member

Hey im looking around for a gun case where i can carry my gun when its put together. i have a nice americase but when i start shooting regularly(if the weather ever breaks) id rather not use it. i can see myself dinging my gun up breaking it down and putting it away all the time. maybe it won't happen but i would like a nice case with like the fur inside that will accommodate a 34 in barrel. also where can i look at nice leather shell carriers. maybe 4-8 boxes with a center for emptys and some other pockets for other accesories. I've asked the one or two guys at my club where they got theirs and both were like at a big shoot maybe 20 years ago and they have no clue where u would get one today. im looking.g for quality stuff that will last me my lifetime. thanks Ben

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Get the bag at Shamrock Leathers. They make all the trophy bags you see at the shoots. A super nice Family owned business and they stand behind their products forever.
    [​IMG]

3. Aulovel5

Aulovel5 TS Member

I think the case you are looking for is the Briley soft case. I put a link in above. It will hold my K80 no problem so it should be big enough for anything.

4. hdbrs

hdbrs Member

I was thinking more of the zipper type gun case with the handle to carry it.

5. hdbrs

hdbrs Member

Im working so if someone could tell me how long a case i would need to accommodate a 34" inch gun id appreciate it. 52-53 inch maybe. thanks

6. hdbrs

hdbrs Member

http://www.jwhulmeco.com/Shotgun-Case-53-p/710-53-01.htm

seems like a nice looking case

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.