1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GUN BUDDY MAGNETIC GUN REST

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rogiena, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogiena

Rogiena Member

0   0   0

Fellow Shooters;

The holidays are over and spring is just around the corner. It is now time to start thinking about trapshooting. We are offering the Gun Buddy for 11.50 each. Please visit our website for more ordering details.

http://shootinggunbuddy.com/

Happy Shooting
    Bob and Rogiena

[​IMG]

2. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

Not to be stupid but, what does it do and how is it used? I've shot trap and targets for 25 years and have never seen this in use. Please respond.

3. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

I see them or some like them all the time at 4h shoots, the pad had a magnet in it and you rest the end of your gun barrel on it instead of on top of your shoe.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I thought thats why they put tops on shoes, I even got one of them little leather things that protects the top of the shoe ... What'll they think of next ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

I think it keeps this from happening
    [​IMG]

6. Rogiena

Rogiena Member

0   0   0

Thanks guys for all your comments

Rogiena

7. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

blkcloud, if that shotgun goes off on this lil pad just a few inches from your big toe, that toe still isn't going to look very nice!!!

To others, I was the same way. Never seen nutten like this and got on the east coast and there every where.

8. Rogiena

Rogiena Member

0   0   0

Hello again
    pheasantmaster you have a good point there but a few inches from your toe and you might not loose your toe

Rogiena

9. Rogiena

Rogiena Member

0   0   0

repost

Rogiena

10. Rogiena

Rogiena Member

0   0   0

repost

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.