1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

************GUN BUDDY MAGNETIC GUN REST***********

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Rogiena, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogiena

Rogiena TS Member

0   0   0

Website Address: http://WWW.SHOOTINGGUNBUDDY.COM

Greetings fellow shooters; Hello, The trapshooting season is in full swing. Our guns have been adjusted and cleaned our shooting bag has been checked we are ready to smoke a 100. Have you remembered your Gun Buddy? Remember last year how agravating it was when there was no place to rest your gun between shots? Wait a minute what else have we forgotten? The weather, sudden thunder storms. What is the worst thing for a gun? Rust, Our "Gun Buddy" is designed to help. Constructed of 5/8 in durable rubber with a powerful magnet it is the perfect alternative to holding your gun on the line. Ready to move to the next station place the gun barrel on the magnet and move, no need to bend over to retrive it. Forget to place the barrel on it, that is ok too our handy belt clip will bring it for you. For the aim shooters, Gun Buddy adds another safety level completely eliminating the chance of an accidental discharge that could lead to foot injury. That also holds true for the adults how many times have we seen shooters rest the barrel on their toes to fix a problem. No more scrambling to find a empty shell box to put over the barrel they get wet anyway.

Don't miss this opportunity get yours today. We are now offering a warrantee on "Gun Buddys" if they fail under normal use return magnet and rubber disk, we will send you a new one just pay shipping.

visit our website at www.shootinggunbuddy.com

We are no longer offering the diamond plate we now have the regular charcoal the same pattern as the other colors
  2. drejw2

drejw2 Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will that be something covered under your warranty?
  3. Rogiena

Rogiena TS Member

0   0   0

Absoutely covered Just send it back to us and we will replace it.

Rogiena
  4. drejw2

drejw2 Member

0   0   0

thank you great service, I'll buy an extra one too.
  5. Rogiena

Rogiena TS Member

0   0   0

No problem we make sure our customers are satisfied.

Bob & Rogiena
  6. JRW

JRW Member

0   0   0

7. Karson Leibold

Karson Leibold TS Member

0   0   0

I placed a order with you on Sep the 12th through your website. I ordered 1 blue gun buddy was wondering what the estimated delivery date would be on this order. Please get back with me through my email. Thank you.

Karson Leibold
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.