1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GUN BUDDY MAGNETIC GUN REST

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rogiena, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogiena

Rogiena Member

0   0   0

Greetings fellow shooters;

Well Here we are again. Shooting season is in full swing and we are attempting to use anything to improve our scores. Gun Buddy magnetic gun rest is constructed of 3/4 inch foam and a powerful magnet with a 13 lb pull. This magnetic gun rest enables you to rest your gun between shots. We all know how heavy our guns become after 3 or 4 hundred birds. When moving from station to station just place the barrel of your gun on the magnet pick it up and move to the next station. This handy little thing will also keep the rain out of your gun barrel while waiting for your squad to shoot.

Get yours today

We are also offering AIM group quantity discounts and reduced shipping when ordered through your coaches, we will shortly be listed on the Official AIM site. We will offer special dealer pricing. Don't forget fund raisers, we will offer discounts, to anyone wanting to buy a quanity (20 or more) to raise money for their club

Thank you Robert & Rogiena

2008tileman@live.com

visit our web site www.shootinggunbuddy.com

[​IMG]

2. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

0   0   0

I must say these work great. I coach over 50 kids and they love them. Great folks to deal with. Hope to see you all at hog heaven in sept. or oct. Tim Felty

3. dt-10-us

dt-10-us TS Member

0   0   0

4. dt-10-us

dt-10-us TS Member

0   0   0

5. Rogiena

Rogiena Member

0   0   0

repost

6. glenns

glenns Member

0   0   0

dt-10-us: sent you a PM a few days ago about my order.

Did you receive?

Glenn

7. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just ordered mine. Looking forward to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.