1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GUN BROKER

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by federal paper, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. federal paper

federal paper TS Member

Would any of you be reluctant to bid on a collector quality gun when described as such? gun is MINT a few lines later says [gun has a couple freckles]
    Sorry dont know how to link gun broker 145664516. Mint is mint ' freckles are not mint.Am i to picky or is this horsepoo?

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Seller has 56 feedback and all of it is 100% positive. I would buy it if I wanted it

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

His description is excellent IF he had left the term mint out. I collected Smiths for many years and had a particular weakness for the 3 1/2" .357 Magnum in any of it's incarnations (registered or unregistered 357 Magnum, pre Model 27, Model 27) This gun is as nice as most that I have ever seen or handled. Should be interesting to see what it goes for.

--- Chip King ---

4. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

it also has the typical marks on the cylinder from indexing.But a nice piece not mint{like new} none the less.
    Jerry

5. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

I follow GB very closely. I also know my Smiths & own many. This gun is worth probably $650+/- $25. Several things with the seller. He states "As Is" yet offers a 3 day inspection. Also no firm shipping charges stated. I would get these two items verified before bidding. The description is MAYBE correct as "Mint". I would have said "Mint except for some freckles....etc." I suggest if not in a hurry google the Smith & Wesson Forum,join & watch for the one you want. May take a few months,it will be there. And at the best price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.