1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun blow up

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by steele, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steele

steele TS Member

I just received a batch of pics from a shooting friend, showing a nasty barrel explosion with a Savage muzzleloader. If someone would post the pics, I will forward, so all can see. Butch

2. wm rike

wm rike Member

There was a blurb going around a while back about that and the upshot was that the shooter was disgruntled with someone and was pushing the limits to make his point (aginst the manufacturer?). Anyway, it turned out to be a documented case of stupidity, not the gun's fault.

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

The gun that blew up was one that Savage advertise you can use either black powder/substitute, or smokeless powder. Savage model 10 ML ll.

4. steele

steele TS Member

I attempted to upload as directed. Message said it could not upload a JPG file. I'll keep trying.

5. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

I have the same pics and they wont upload..joe

6. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Then there is something else wrong because .jpg is the file format that the FTP is designed to handle.

MK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.