1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun barrel camera

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by linkerman, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linkerman

linkerman Member

Any of you guys ever use a gun barrel camera while shooting? If so where could I get one and about how nuch would it cost?

Thanks David

2. brownk80

brownk80 Member

If this is for you try dry firing the target. You will see very quickly where your gun is and where you are shooting.

Good luck

3. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

There are a few "lipstick" cameras on the market that can be attached to your gun. Each requires you wear a camcorder to record the video - they are not self contained.

Do a search for "gun mounted video" and you should get what you need. There are some inexpensive brackets that mount on field guns that hold mini-camcorders. I adapted one of these to my bow and it has made bowhunting even that much more fun. Not suitable really for pass shooting as the camera hangs off the side of the gun, but great for turkey hunting and decoying ducks.

Joe

4. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Are you referring to the "Eye Cam" type camera? Yes, that would be nice to have, but I don't know where they are available.

Some mountain bike riders use similar cameras. Also skiers and a few other action type sports use them.

Good luck and let us know what you find out.

Easystreet

5. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

I was at the Bushnell factory outlet store and they have a video camera that mounts on to your scope. It takes 30 minutes of video that can be watched or downloaded. If you do a search on Bushnell Videoscope 5x you will find it. You can order them from Bushnell or they have outlet stores in Lee's Summit Missouri and Overland Park Kansas. It comes with rings but might be able to be mounted other ways.

6. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

What does Harlan and Phil use? At least one if not both use them in their video's. Dave T.

7. scorpman

scorpman Member

Try looking at the Epic Stealth Cam. It is a small digital camera. You can get up to 200 minutes of AVI video with continuous audio on a SD Memory card.

8. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Not sure if this is it or how you attach to a gun but try the web site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

barrel camera for shotgun

lipstick cam on gun barrell