1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Appreciation Day!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Voolfie, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

Saturday, January 19th - http://gunappreciationday.com/

Remind the political class that there's nothing wrong with OUR gun culture.

And if there's anyone reading this who's NOT an NRA member...know this: neither Diane Feinstein nor Joe Biden, nor any of the rest of them recognize any difference between a Bushmaster AR-15 and a Remington 1100. To them, a semi-auto...is an automatic...is a killing machine. Ban 'em all!!!

2. BustClays

BustClays Member

Maybe in a similar fashion we should have, "Take a gun to work day." Let the boss know who's packen. That way he'll know who to come to when some disgruntled employee comes looking for him.

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Wow BustClays, what a goofy statement to post. If anyone watching this site or someone doing a search stumbled across that, you are giving them fuel to ban guns, or think that you might be the next potential nut case to go on a shooting spree.

I see no ties of this group to the NRA. A better title would be Second Amendment Appreciation Day. Anybody know who this bunch is?

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I hug my guns every day...I think if you let the boss know whos packing you'll be suspect #1 if somebody "offs" him

5. BustClays

BustClays Member

There seems to be a level of humor on this site that is not totally appreciated or understood by many of our fine members. But if we want to be serious, I am certain that everyone "at work" already knows who the gun owners are and if anyone is just stumbling across this site, they already believe that we are bunch of nut cases so you will lose no ground with them. We are law abiding gun owners and we don't need to be ashamed of that fact.

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

BustClays

I got it, but I am saying the lefties and trolls who lurk here, may not. Anyone can google topics like "disgrunted employee" and be brought here. Fact was brought home to me the couple of times it has happened to me, including one of my own posts. People ask why we get so many anti gunners here, I think that is why.

7. BustClays

BustClays Member

I'm with you. Thanks

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

From what I saw on Fox this AM...you guys in California need to start mustering to start protesting loud and hard as you can...what those imbeciles in your state are planning is going make Moscow seem like paradise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.