1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Accident,John Grimsley

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nipper, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

This former probowl houston oiler was setting up to clean his gun and killed himself.

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

Direct link

Bill

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Geezus...I can't believe anyone still uses the "Hemingway explanation."

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

How do people do this? The mind boggles...... Always handle a firearm as if it were loaded, check it and recheck it before you pass it to anyone and the ask them to check it. My kids shoot ATA and I don't have to ask anymore when they give me their gun to put away. I hear "Known empty gun with the reciever open and handed to me so I can see it's open. My boys are 10 and 13.

Jerbear

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Mine pays %100 on suicide after 1 year into the policy.

Jerbear

6. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Yep about all insurance policies cover it after a year or two of owning the policy.

Rock

Jim

7. Urbans

Urbans Member

Duh, why would you worry about it, as you blow your head off?

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If they swallow that one I have a bridge for sale.

HM

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

That was a grimm story. Mike

10. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Okay boys, let's delve a little here! Wife is away right?! My wife several times a year goes away to visit son and family and is gone several days at a time! She calls me in the evening and many times cannot reach me as I am either loading shells, watching TV (pretty loud as I can't hear squat) or am on-line reading your intriguing threads or playing poker! I may or may not have cordless phone with me! Usually, but not always, if I remember, I will check the phone and return her call. If not, no big deal. Anyway, she would never dream of calling a neighbor to check on me! Even if she did, no neighbor could get into my house and "check" on me with the doors locked! Anyway, something stinks on this one! Tom Rhoads

11. IM390

IM390 Member

Hey, want to bump someone off for insurance and not get caught? Well, just set up a cleaning blanket in the dining room and spread out some tools, like a crowbar and hammer, for example. And when the police come, they'll just say, "Hey, he/she was just cleaning his/her gun!" LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.