1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gulfport, Mississippi Trap Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shooter, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter

shooter TS Member

Is there any news about the new club in Gulfport, MS?

Is it open? where is it?

Thanks for any information you may have.

2. arnie2

arnie2 TS Member

This is the only club I know of in that area. It's called the Coast Rifle & Pistol Club, you should be able to get any info you need at the above link.

Arnie

3. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

I think the building of a "new" club near Gulfport was a figment of someone's imigation. This is the 5th year I have been hearing about it and still nothing..Fred

4. arnie2

arnie2 TS Member

I did a Google search for Gulfport Trap Club and it came up with a few links, all from 2008.

5. DBax

DBax TS Member

I shoot in southern Mississippi , I heard about 6 months ago that they cleared the land off , but it was going slow because theres so much other work to do down here as far as construction in the Coast area, the fella heading the construction is in realty or construction , im not sure , but a busy guy ...and now with the economy tanking , who knows? ....Coast Rifle & Pistol Club has just a practice range out in the Woolmarket area ..
    Dean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gulfport trap and shooting