1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guess what? You're to going lose your Medicare.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Guess what? You

Government report, detailing what the Democrat HC plan would do to the old-age medical benefits most people in America paid taxes into for years, to get.

Read & tell me how you like that change.

Remember - if they'd have had the votes to pass this by the end of August, you'd have never found this out until it was too late.

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

"They gonna kill Grandma!"

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Nah, they ain't going to "kill" Grandma...

...they're just going to let her lie in misery, while some single mom half her age who made bad choices sucks up all the benefits.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Medicare!!! What a racket! I think I got my first "payroll" job when I started working at a restaurant when I was 15. SS, Medicare, fed and state income tax took their bite before I got my money.

So lets see, I can't receive Medicare until I'm 65 and I started paying in when I was 15. The government will have held a gun to my head and took money from me every pay period for the last 50 years, and Medicare is BROKE!!

They aren't even competent thieves! They need to take lessons from the Gambinoes, Genovese families.

5. wanderer

wanderer Member

The new govt motto for all those over 65 will be "jump in the box" coffin that is. That will be the extent of medical care for those over 65. So you'r right Bisi, after a lifetime of having our income extorted from us, 14% for those of us who were self employed, we are now being told to "jump in the box" when applying for medical care. All this, plus a$$hole, Tom Daschle says "elderly people must expect the problems due to their age", and the mulatto muslim in the white house says the elderly must just "take the pill" instead of getting medical care. Guess the empty headed 20 somethings that voted this crew in don't realize how fast they will be subject to the "hope and change" they wanted. G.E.G.

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

And according to an Associated Press release today, $43 BILLION was paid out in suspect or fraudulant Medicare claims last year.

7. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

I believe that Obama and the rest of his cronies believe cutting benefits for the elderly will help redistribute wealth. Never mind that it is a covert form of thievery and genocide.

Robert

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Under the new plan, those over 65 won't pay more than 2X the maximum of anyone else,,,,66% of voters 18-29 who voted for hussein,,,,will now be paying a huge premium for older citizens,,,,bet they never saw that coming,,,, Ummm, ummm, ummm,,,,how's that sandwich taste now????

The libs have been pitting one class against another and NOW they are going to pit one generation against another....such humanatarians are the libs....

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Soilent Green. Bet I taste like an old squirrel.

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Soylent Green - It tastes like Edward G. Robinson!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.