1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guess the gov't can decide WHERE we need JOBS now

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Guess the gov

Hmmmm.....Just when did the FEDERAL government gain power to tell the STATES that a company could not build there???? Did I miss something in the COTUS????

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I have lived in three states in the last 5 years, Jobs (real ones not obuma stats) are needed EVERYWHERE! The founding fathers layed it out that the Fed was a servant of the states.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I was taught in school that one of the hallmarks of fascism was government control of private industry.

Now take a look at GM and Boeing.

4. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

And I guess your going to let it keep right on happening. Wild Bill

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

No Russ, They can move south of the border or off shore, but they can't build a plant where they choose to within our own country? What kind of convoluted reasoning is that? Bob

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

The kind that keeps the unions happy, that's what kind of convoluted reasoning it is. Obama is nothing without Soros, the unions, and women+hispanic+black voters.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Here's the story on FOX.

Go Boeing, move to a right to work state!

I've been around some of their union members, NOT the brightest bulb's in the building!

URL space not long enough copy and fill in the last part.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/26/ex-labor-board-chairman-union-backed-case-boeing-unprecedented/?test=latestnews

8. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

The Obama administration needs to pander to the unions more than ever since they were unable to pass the "card check" law and eliminate secret ballots. They're going to do things like this through beaurocratic "rules" of their choosing without having to go through Congress.
    VERY Fascist. Be sure to thank your union buddies for bringing this gang of thugs to us.

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Don Steele has it right. Gotta pander to the unions.

Those planes are going to be built in SC, period. And it's going to begin under Obama's watch. Obama just needs to show his props to the thugs, first (Remember when he said on the campaign trail he was going to "revisit" NAFTA...then "privately" had his guy telling the Canadians behind everyone's back, "Don't worry, we don't mean this, we know you're our biggest trade partner, we're just pandering to the high-school education pipeline welders from Illinois so they will vote for me..." )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.