1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guess GM couldn't find a USA ad agency

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Guess GM couldn

Of course they will promote "Buy American" except when it comes to them....

2. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

That's Odumbos government motors. His talk is cheap - but his actions speak volumes. And the useful idiots will still vote for him.

3. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Your statement is kind of hipocritical there Big Dog.

Do you "Buy American"? All the time, as much as you can, or just whenever you have to?

Is your trapgun made in America? What about the car you drive? Do you support American owned businesses?

Just curious.

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

That article is dated April 2010 almost 2 years old, not the most current news. Nowhere in the story is there any mention of the new agency being foreign.

Eric

5. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Took two seconds to find that they are a French company... Spelling of the name kind of gave it away too.

6. bigdogtx

"Your statement is kind of hipocritical there Big Dog.

Do you "Buy American"? All the time, as much as you can, or just whenever you have to?

Is your trapgun made in America? What about the car you drive? Do you support American owned businesses?

Just curious."

Really, BBB, how am I hypocritical???? Do I promote "buy American" and ship jobs and taxpayers money overseas??

Trap gun is made in Italy; car in Alabama by a German company,,,,,you think I should buy American???? I sure will and do whenever the quality and price match up.....

Eric,,,,,were you already aware of it????

7. ctreay

ctreay Member

I think GM has dug thier own grave and it is slowly caveing in on them. In thier push to make Chevy the one vehicle for everybody they have killed off both Oldsmobile and Pontiac, a Chevy will never be equal to either one. Buick is now in China and that will be the next one in the hole. If the taxpayers ever quit shoveling dirt out of that hole they are done.

ctreay

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

GM had a profit of 8 billion in 2011 so their grave doesn't appear to be too deep.

9. WIN12 MAN

WIN12 MAN TS Member

Big - dog ,
    G/M couldn't find their ass with both hands .. Obamas proven that.

10. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Are there any American made trapguns, other than the high $$ guns like Seitz, Infinity, etc.? Remington is the only one that comes to mind, and then I'm not so sure it's made completely in the U.S.

The ill-fated Ruger trapgun (committed suicide in Ruger's usual way) is the only other one I can think of.

Kiv

11. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

kiv-c,

What does a Perazzi or a Baretta cost compared to an Alferman, Silver Seitz?

Pretty much comparable I would think. Sorry, I know my 870 was built in the US
    way back in 1978. and BYW< still shooting it a couple of hundred targets weekly.

12. Dick98813

Dick98813 TS Member

everyone seems to forget about Ljutic made in Yakima, Washington

13. bigdogtx

Kiv,,,,Kolar IIRC is in Racine WI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.