1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guerini Trap Gun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ink ball, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ink ball

ink ball Member

Has anyone shot the Caesar Guerini Trap guns? If so, what is your opinion of these guns?

2. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

I'm picking my new combo up this coming Saturday. If I can set the POI on Saturday, I will shoot it on Sunday and let you know.

Dr. Honk

3. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Honk,

If you pattern the over vs under POI,,can you kindly post the results? Thanks.

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I shot my Magnus Unsingle at the Dixie Grand and came home with a belt buckle for HOA runner-up. It's still new having only put about 2000 shots thru it but it's a pleasure to shoot. Comfortable and not to heavy, not to light. I'm still dialing it in though. Had a lot of compliments on the looks. Looking forward to next months Southern Grand.

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Last night, one of the guys brought in a new Guerini with an unsingle combo that employed a huge rib that looked like a bridge girder! Nicely figured wood with tight checkering - 1st night out, seemed to be happy with it.

His only frustration, was trying to figure out the hashmarks and their adjustment. He said something about the rib not being pre-set from the factory - my thinking was just to shoot the gun and figure it out at the pattening board.

First appearances seemed to indicate a well built firearm.

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.