1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guerini Top Single

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WNCRob, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Check out the Guerini web site...they are now offering a top single, as a single gun and in a combo. Should be a great addition to their line.

WNCRob

2. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

WNCROB:

I just went on Guerini's web site and could not find anything on
    the new offering.

3. jbrucejr

jbrucejr Member

When you get to the site, click or hover over "SHOTGUNS" then click on one of the 3 trap models at the top of the list. The singles are listed right at the top of the page.

I have had a Magnus 34/32 combo for a month now, and I have fallen in love with it. I was shooting a Browning special sporting clays for everything. It is now only used for skeet and sporting clays and WOW is my trap score better off for that change.

John

4. Woodduck

Woodduck Member

I saw those at the SHOT Show in Orlando. Very nice but I already the Summit combo with the undersingle. They have also added a reciol reducer/balancing system for insertion into the buttstock and it can be retro-fitted.

I thought I was talking with salesman at the booth and when he handed me his card and I found he was the company president(Wesley Lang) I know I will be buying more of these fine firearms.

Dennis

5. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

I got a Summit unsingle a couple of months ago. My MX-8 combo has
    been gathering dust since. It's a great gun.

6. dzneff

dzneff Member

I bought a Summit trap combo last August. I am extremely satisfied with it. I dropped the single on a concrete sidewalk during an ATA shoot in Nov. Fell with my full weight (156 lb) on the gun. Really messed up both the butt and forearm stocks. Ruined the top rib also. Got the gun back from CG Cambridge, MD, repair facility. The bill was $1,082.00 (the rib replacement was $700.)and they did a fabulus job. Cannot tell the gun was ever damaged. Very satisfied with Ceasar Guerini's work and service. Now trying to sell my TMX. My gun insurance will cover the repair and shipping cost.

Dennis

7. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Top single Caesar Guerini guns will be available in March or early April. there are still a few design issues to be solved and production will start in February. The weight/balace system looks to be a winner and when they get some out to the dealers I'll put some photos on TS.com.

Caesar has opened an enlarged service facility to allow for some custom work to be done on their guns prior to delivery. Wood changes, LOP and pad options will be the majority along with release triggers and warrantee work. they have made a long term committment to the shooters and by all indications the guns have proven themselves to be dependable tools at a modest cost.

Bob Schultz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

guerini single shotguns