1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guerini Stock from their Custom Shop

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 28410, Sep 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 28410

28410 TS Member

I was thinking of having a custom stock made for my Guerini through their Custom Shop. Has anyone done this and what was your experience? Thanks.

2. Fishstyx

Fishstyx TS Member

Complete waste of time. Tried to get a custom stock for my wife's Maxum. It took twice as long as they promised and in the end it was nothing more than a stock off the shelf. None of the measurements that were provided were incoporated into the new one. Find a competant stock builder near you and use them. It may cost more, but in the end it will fit better than what Guerini claims to provide. I was very dissappointed in their custom service. They refunded the cost of the custom stock, but 9 months were lost by the time a real custom stock was built by S&S Plus out of Polson MT. Gary Feland

3. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

I don't know what Caesar Guerini's deal is but S & S makes very nice stocks. Jerry

4. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

S&S made one for my wife and they are a delight to work with

5. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Gary, and a nice stock it is. :)

Rick in MT

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Go to a custom stock maker of good reputation. Tom Smith, Dennis DeVault, etc.

When you're looking for a finished stock, you'd better have a an idea of what you need for POI or the stockmaker is guessing unless you are a very consistant shooter.

A stock maker doesn't determine POI, you do. The stock maker helps eliminate recoil and creates a comfortable, consistant, shooting platform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

caesar guerini custom stock

guerini custom stock in italia