1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guerini Service/Schultz

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WNCRob, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Last fall I purchaser two Guerini O/U's from Bob Schultz...one a trap gun and the other a sporting model.Both are great guns, and fit me well. Couldn't be happier; however, on the sporting model I felt that the triggers weren't "just right". So, on Thursday of last week I returned it to Bob and asked him to please return it to Guerini and have it checked out, which he gladly did. Yesterday (Friday, 8 days later) the gun was returned, complete with new hammers and sears...No charge whatsoever. To paraphrase an old saying, "I judge people by what they do, not by what they say they will do". Here endeth the lesson.

Rob M.

2. REM1148

REM1148 TS Member

I'm a Ljutic & CG buyer from Bob also, and although I haven't needed service yet I'm sure Bob will take good care of me. He's a real pleasure to do business with.

BTW, the last time I was by his place Bob had a fantastic K-80 with 32in barrels and a Moneymaker rib for a good price. Should've bought it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.