1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GUERINI-CUSTOMER ORIENTED

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mike c, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike c

mike c TS Member

I have a new trap combo on order from Ceasar Guerini through my favorite dealer,
    Beikirchs. While looking at their website I thought I would give them a call
    to see what the status was. I got a very nice lady, Victoria, on the phone and she told me she would look into it and call me back. Ya right. Well for the first time in thirty plus years a firearms company actually called me back. She gave me all the answers I was looking for and was a very nice person besides. I have to say she was actually concered that I got everything i wanted. WOW, a gun company calling me back within a couple of hours. I think we may see alot of Guerini trap guns in the near future on the trap line.
    Mike C

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I have my Guerini Un-single with a release trigger I had installed and very happy with it.

Dr.longshot

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

From a dealers perspective, the Caesar Guerini folks could not be better to deal with. They keep me (us) informed of what is coming and when. The co-founder of the company called me personally to make sure I was pleased with the guns and the service...other than Dennis DeVault he is the only one who seemed so concerned.

The trap guns have been coming through at a modest pace however the supply will catch up a bit at the Grand. We'll have about a dozen C.G. guns with us and invite all of you to come and look and feel. I think you will be impressed with the quality and the fit and finish of these guns. Release triggers from the factory will be available after the Grand.

I'm giving some real hard thought about shooting one for my doubles gun. The adjustable rib and choke tubes make this an attractive combination. I shot one with a pull trigger and there was little recoil...other than the fact I flinched it was great. Need those releases!

Bob Schultz

4. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

PS.

I might want to add that the folks at KOLAR, John Ramagli in particular have also been at the top of the customer service list as well!

Bob Schultz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.