1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GTI Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wayneo, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

I've been off work since Oct. and might have to sell my GTI. BOO-hoo.

I'd say its 85%, 1994, 28" , locks up tight, busts the hell out of sporting clays and skeet. To flat for me with trap. Is $1200 out of line? Thanks for any input. Wayne

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Well Wayne Yo asked !!!! Yea 1200 is quite high, I sold one here about a year ago for $900 in about 98% condition, only the 32" would bring a little more cash

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Wayne,
    Unless there is something I'm not seeing it looks better than 85% I know that subjective. Good Luck

4. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

The GTI is a rock solid sporting clays gun, unfortunately it is under rated and consequently they don't bring what they should. People pay twice the money for a 525 and it's not twice the gun. I put an adjustable comb on my GTI and it performs quite well for trap, doubles trap, skeet and sporting clays, it's also my go to bird gun, having taken Duck, Pheasant, Chukar and Quail with it. Might even make a good bunker gun though I've never shot the game. I'll not part with mine for the 900 to a 1000 that they typically seem to bring. Sorry to hear your amongst the unemployed, I've a feeling this gun is one you will look back on in years to come with regret for its loss. If you find a buyer for 1200 jump on it.

Robert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.