1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grubbys - New Owners

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Grubbys, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grubbys

Grubbys TS Member

Grubbys has been purchased by some nice folks in Southern Utah. Rob and Dave are planning on traveling all over and promoting the Grubbys line of clothing. I hope you will give them the same patronage you have given me. Look for them at your shoots and if you would like them to come to a shoot please call 801-541-1572 to make those arrangements. I have removed my website so you'll need to contact them for your shooting shirts, hats, T-Shirts and Jackets.
    I would like to take a minute and let all of those who have supported Grubbys and myself (Chrisie) for the past 10 years and give you all a great big hug and sincere Thank You. I have enjoyed the travel and meeting the most wonderful people on earth. I will make one final trip to Tucson for the Spring Grand and I will be at the California State Shoot for their 100th shoot.
    Once again THANK YOU and I will see you again,
    Chrisie Kump, The Grubbys Lady!

2. beaker100

beaker100 Member

good luck to the new owners and best wishes ti chrisie! doug

3. beaker100

beaker100 Member

chrisie, bring your guitar to tucson! doug

4. stockguy

stockguy Member

Chrisie,

It's been a pleasure to know you and do business with you over the years. Best of luck!

Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.