1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GRST Calcutta Scores 8/22/2010

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Lostbyone, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

Today we had 5 father/son teams for our shoot. Pictured from left to right are: Trevor and Tom B., Remmie?, Rick and Matt K., Chase and Don S. and Hank and Perry M. Not in photo - Lou and Pat O. The 75 bird Calcutta was a big sucess with 18 teams of shooters. First place went to Steve V.V. and Bob R. with a 74. Second place went to Rick K. and Matt K. with a 73. Third place went to Chase and Don S. with 72 and fourth place went to Tim S. and Mike B. with a 71. What a great day for shooting. The second Calcutta had 14 teams and again had close scoring. First place went to Doug and Jim C. with a 49. Second place went to Matt K. and Trevor B. with a 48. Third place went to Rick K. and Chris with a 47. Charlie purse went to Gary M. and Brad M. with a 44. Thanks everyone for coming out to make it a great day. Hope to see you all on Sept. 5 for the next Calcutta at Gun River Skeet and Trap. Respectively submitted by Ed and Deb Noteboom.

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Thanks go out to Ed, Deb, Rick S., Jim M. and the other great volunteers at Gun River. Shoot went smoothly and the weather was great!

Congrats to all the winners. Oh and congrats to Hook for...uh...well...um...oh yeah, splitting the door shoot!

See everyone next weekend!

Heading to bed early tonight. I think you know why.

Regards,
    Matt Ski

3. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

4. Who's next

Who's next Member

had a great time. made it through not drawing hook again. don't know how long my luck will hold out. just kidding I'll shoot with hook anytime {when he's shooting good} don't know when that will be. but I'll wait fot that time to come.

5. Who's next

Who's next Member

don't know why gary and his son [hook] wasn't in the picture. must have been busy doing something else

6. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Matt-congrats on the job!!!

7. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Rick you think you can be picky now that your kid has got a job.Matt will probably buy all your reloading compoents now.I thought I heard him say he was going to give you huge bonus and something about he was going to buy all the beef for a year,and put on a steak dinner for all the shooters that have kept him going for all these years,and I am sure he wants to give a big thank you to Jim Bunning

Matt if your not to tired you could get on the threads and let us know how your first day went,that is if you still have the job.

8. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

9. pullbangloss

Well the job went well. Glad to be back in the workforce!

Matt Ski

10. Who's next

Who's next Member

hook: matt sure side step your thread I think he wanted to say something but knew better. now for remington I always wondered why he always barked when ever barry's song came on the radio.

11. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

12. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Rick I thought maybe I was'nt clear enough to Matt and would have to re-state my thoughts but if you undrestand he should.

Steve another good reason not to let are female dogs spend the night with you.

hook

13. pullbangloss

Jim Bunning is still an idiot. That's one thing that will never change in my mind.

Okay, let the games begin.

Matt Ski

14. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

15. pullbangloss

Can't say it looks like "Randy." Maybe if we turned Remington around and took a picture of the back end!

Matt Ski

16. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Nice to see a group of shooters having a good time and posting it here!! Would one of you please PM me how to set one of these events up. Would like to do something like this at our club. Noone here has any experience with anything except registered targets, thanks, Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.