1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GRST Calcutta Scores 7/25/2010

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Lostbyone, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

What a great turnout we had for the Calcutta today. The first calcutta had 15 teams and paid 3 places. First place went to Gary P. and Brad with a 48. There were 9 teams that tied for second place. Second place went to Gary M. and Todd wit a 47. Third place went to Bob R. and Hook with a 46. The second calcutta had 11 teams and paid 2 places. First place went to Hook and Brad with a 50 and second place went to Matt and Ken S. with a 48. Every team had high scores so competition was fierce. Great job to all the shooters. Congratulations to Hook and Brad for shooting 50 straight and winning the jackpot. We hope to see everyone next Sunday for another Calcutta. Respectively submitted by Ed and Deb Noteboom.

2. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

3. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Good shooting Brad. Oh, and you too Hook!

Matt Ski

5. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I have to ride this wave as long as I can because I know the tide is about ready to go out.

6. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.