1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grouse hunting

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Kevin Nelson, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Nelson

Kevin Nelson Member

I would like to try some ruffed grouse and woodcock hunting. Anyone one got any favorite places. Probably need a complete package, lodging, guides, etc.

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

You are in for a lot of laughs and fun with dogs. Enjoy and good luck. Bob

3. davnport

davnport Member

Every time I've asked someone to tell me about their favorite grouse spots, I was told either nothing or warned that if they told me, they'd have to kill me..

Good luck..
    davnport

4. copper

copper Member

Look on web there are grouse guides that offer whole deal wood cock is a risky fight in great shooting and pointing dog wonderful the hold great the best. Type in state you want and type of bird hunting . The grouse thing is usually not a lot of shooting cover can be tough . I went years ago to New Bruswick OCT deal we took 3 dogs all Vizla,s our dogs 48 birds was like 7 days. we had guide as I recall in CAN you had to hire Danny Bird was his name I am not kidding . Good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooting helps grouse hunting