1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Groucho Marx on John McCain

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by crusha, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Zar,

You seem to be under the impression there is some way _any_ Republican candidate could win this election.

I think George Bush has taken care of that possibility. And in the even he hasn't totally put a bullet in the GOP's head yet...the economy will finish the job _for_ him.

So let conservatives do what they want this time around...it'll be fun, and it won't make any difference anyway.

Hillary will be President (assuming she doesn't "go low" with Obama and kill her chances...after all, she still has time to revert to her typical vindictive Nixonian ways, and screw herself over).

Either way, America will survive.

End of story.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Zar,

Normally, I would agree that the conservative "hold my breath" position is not the best strategy...any other year than this one. Normally, I would tell those people they are throwing their vote away.

If it's too close to call...then you are correct.

But I don't think it is, this year. Shrillary comes to the dance with the support of 47 million voters who already voted for her husband once before.
    In addition to them, there are a lot of "non-political" voters out there. You give those people 8 more months of shitty economy, and they're going to be ready to throw the current party out of the White House, period.

So let the conservatives vote their conscience this year. Nothing is at stake. Notice, I didn't say nothing of importance will happen...simply that nothing is at "stake." The outcome is predetermined.

And no - nobody will change their vote based on what they see on a trapshooting board. We had our chance to stop Shrillary in New Hampshire - but people were too caught up in the Republican race to take advantage of it. You saw all these conservative idiots on here, asking, "Which GOP candidate is the best on conservative issue," etc. Those idiots split their votes between Huckabee and Romney, and in so doing, threw them away and gave us McCain anyhow.

...and, left Shrillary unscathed, one step closer to victory.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Zar,

Did you read what they wrote about Shrillary yesterday? Interesting...and could be very prescient, if it turns out to be true.

4. KenC

KenC Member

Groucho also said "I wouldn't be a member of any club that would have me as a member."

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

zarathrusta- Don't underestimate yourself. You may have actually changed my vote. Is Groucho really running?

Pat Ireland

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

What would Groucho say?

"Bill Clinton
    registers for the draft on September 08, 1964, accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft. Selective Service Number is 326 46 228.

Bill Clinton
    classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.

Bill Clinton
    reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.

Bill Clinton
    ordered to report for induction on July 28, 1969.

Bill Clinton
    refuses to report and is not inducted into the military.

Bill Clinton
    reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07, 1969, under authority of COL. E. Holmes.

Bill Clinton
    signs enlistment papers and takes oath of enlistment.

Bill Clinton
    fails to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.

Bill Clinton
    reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves is revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and Clinton now AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40
    (2) (a) registrant who has failed to report...remain liable for induction.

Bill Clinton's birth date lottery number is 311, drawn December 1,
    1969, but anyone who has already been ordered to report for induction is INELIGIBLE!

Bill Clinton
    runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive from justice under Public Law 90-40.

Bill Clinton
    runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976), while a fugitive from justice.

Bill Clinton
    receives pardon on January 21, 1977, from President Carter.

Bill Clinton
    becomes the FIRST PARDONED FEDERAL FELON ever to serve as President of the United States.

All these facts come from Freedom of Information requests, public laws, and various books that have been published, and have not been refuted by Clinton.

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military personnel, Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel, Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000, Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors, Clinton promised
    that those responsible be hunted down and punished.

Maybe if Clinton had kept those promises, an estimated 3,000 people in New York and Washington, DC. who are now dead would be alive today.

THINK ABOUT IT!

It is a strange turn of events. Hillary gets $8 Million for her forthcoming memoir. Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir yet to be written. This from two people who spent 8 years being unable to recall anything about past events while under oath.

Sincerely,
    Cdr. Hamilton McWhorter USN (ret)"

Being one of the first hollyweird libs, he'd probably say McWhorter was a disgrace to the uniform.

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

got my vote oh great one. does this mean the end of the reverend zara ministries. seperation of church and state and all you know.jackmitch

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Some of you just don't get it, do ya? There ARE those of us who will not prostitute our votes, holding our noses while voting for the lesser of two evils, and worse, voting for someone who has declared that he's going to ban your guns.

9. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Good morning Reverand Zara, I have a proposal for you. I don't know if you know it or not, but I was elected Shotgun Sports Director at our club. As you know when one is placed in such a lofty position it brings on all sorts of honors, complete with and including 72 virgins IN THIS LIFE!
    So if you think that you could run with me, that I take the nomination as Vice-President or Viceroy, or Visemaker. or something along those lines. You can have the topspot, I would just like to sleep in the Lincoln bedroom without paying $3800/nite.

To get all of the trapshooters on our ticket I suggest this incentive (screw that little six hundred dollar one!) All trapshooters that make more then a bazillion dollars a year, they get a nice Kolar combo engraved and inlaid as they see fit. Bazillion and less get the stinky standard grade. This would be my Economic Stimulis Plan to save the economy. The trickle down effect from KOlar having to hire more workers, more steel, well you can just get the picture.

I have plans, lots more plans and would like to see them implemented as we see fit. Those that disagree would find that waterboarding is more then surfing. Ohh we could have them wat SawI, SawII, ans SawIII until they come around!
    Zara, I await your answer, we are going to have to get to work iff'n we are going to turn this country around. Rick Gibbs

10. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

zara you are twisted. can i come too.i would settle for a cabinet position. secretary of treasury i'm thinkin.jackmitch

11. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i with you there given me the trashy ones they know what to do. thanks for the job zara. i could use the extra money he he he.jackmitch. gotta go son #3 wants the puter.

12. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

pass on her if she drove him to the boys room i don't want anything to do with her. after rereading my last post i think i need ro do a little proof reading or whittle on my fingers a little. by the way zara can i pick my own under-secretary, i have someone in mind?jackmitch

13. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Zara, count me in. Name the time and name the place. I'll be there. We may be starting the new grassroots movement of this century! It looks like Pat Ireland is ready to go too! RLG

14. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Zara I agree with you on the Pat I. appointment. I would have to nominate him as the poster I would like to meet the mostest.
    And since Castro has resigned, we could see if he would like to be the Amb. to Cuba.
    Pat do you live anywhere near northern Ill. I would like to meet you sometime. YOur tongue in cheek has sent coffee onto the keyboard more then once. I had the honor of meeting Zara and becoming a disciple of his last year, and looking at the ATA magazine he continues to humble me with his actions...
    So bretheran remember, "It is good to be the King!"
    Rick Gibbs

15. laura!

laura! Member

Finally, a candidate worth voting for! The country will survive.

16. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Zara,my check is in the mail.

When you get in please pick me up on Air Force One,and fly me to the Silver Dollar.

Bo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.