1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grntitan

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Basfshmn, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basfshmn

Basfshmn Member

Matt, I didn't get a chance to thank you for the info you gave me on the hook assemblies, I hope I didn't affend you by the pm. My niece gave me her jogging stroller that she didn't need anymore and i'm using yours as a reference. Now that you have had a chance to use it, is there anything that you would change or add to it. Thanks so much Rick

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Oh, your quite welcome. I did use mine quite a bit these last 10 days. It served the purpose well and any modifications i make will be minor. I need to tweek the gun racks a little just so my shooting bag fits better in the middle. I'm not sorry at all i spent the time and little bit of money making it. Sure saves your back and shoulders lugging your stuff from trap to trap especially those shoots such as the Grand that run 4 houses per bank. Feel free to PM me anytime you need.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

put up a picture of this contraption!

4. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

"Search"=photos posted July 23, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.