1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grip Swell glove fit

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Franktri, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Franktri

Franktri Member

Has anyone had an experience with Grip Swell glove fit. I usually take a large glove, but, according to GS fit chart, they call for a medium. I have relatively short fingers and a fairly wide hand. I really want a snug fitting glove that doesn't slip or bind. Any comments as to sizing?

2. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

Hey There, I purchased a pair back in Oct. and like you when I ordered a Med. 'cause that what the chart called for. I was expecting them to be way too tight. I haven't worn anything medium since 8th grade! They are the finest fittin' glove I own, and I have about six pair of different flavors---and I hate having to wear gloves ---Trust the chart, pick a color, and go for it! Tim

3. Franktri

Franktri Member

Your input confirmed what GripSwell said. I really want a snug fit without too much finger length. Thanks for the advice, I ordered two of 'em!!

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

I'm thinking about buying a couple of pair, mostly for pistol shooting with magnum calibers. The website suggests the white colored gloves for summer time shooting,with the undyed leather being cooler and also no colored dye to rub off on your hands.

Has anyone experienced dye run off on your hands with the black or other colored gloves?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.