1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Griggs recoil

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Fat Cat, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fat Cat

Fat Cat TS Member

Do any of you know where I can get one of these. I have tried two different phone numbers and either one works.

thanks

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Here's what I have Sir Cat:

Griggs Recoil Device, Jay Griggs, 4176 South 620 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84107 801.281.4242. Adjustable butt assembly to reduce recoil; directs recoil down from face. $125 to $190.

Bob Dodd

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I believe Jay's son is running the company now. The last time I talked with Jay face to face was at the Montana state shoot in Helena in '92 and he telling me he was having some health problems then. I think I saw an add in Shotgun Sports.

4. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

I have one that I bought on E-bay some years ago in excellent shape for $ 35.00 + postage, That's what I paid for it. I never used it. Dick Hewett, ( should be able to find it, I hope. )

5. xtand 99

xtand 99 TS Member

Beyyupot If fat cat is not interested in the griggs please shoot me an email and a picture if possible---------Thanks Norbert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

griggs recoil

installing a griggs recoil